Don't try this at home!
This may be the dumbest thing we've ever heard. Look, you can lose all the bets you want, you still don't have to light yourself on fire.
According to the Sebastian Daily, a 27-year-old man was rushed to the hospital after lighting himself ablaze after watching Sunday's Cowboys-Packers game. The incident reportedly came as a result of a lost bet after Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay down the field in a last-minute drive that gave the Packers a 35-31 win.
At the hospital, deputies spoke with a couple who admitted they were watching the NFL game and agreed to burn the losing team's jersey. However, the man decided to wear the jersey as it was burning.A witness told Sebastian Daily, "He was set on fire after losing a bet on the Cowboys game … Skin was hanging off his arm and back."
The man suffered third-degree burns on his right arm and right hand and second-degree burns to his back.When the woman's team won, her husband went outside to light his jersey on fire. He told deputies that he was drunk and tried to put the jersey on while it was burning.
Source: Cbs Sports · Photo Credit: Keystone Press Agency